The last couple of weeks have been pretty intensive: great and hard at the same time. We've completed the first 7 weeks of our training here in Perth, and are getting excited to go out in a few weeks. The last few days especially have been chockful of amazing times with God and really awesome revelations.

I'm still trusting God for about half of the fees for that portion of the course, which needs to be paid in by the 6th of September. If you would like to partner with me, and help support me either financially or with prayer, I would, of course, not turn anyone away.

I still need about $2691 (AUS) toward our trip to Egypt, which is due on the 6th of September. If you would like to make a donation online, click here.
(Payment Type: Other, Recipient: Jeremy Fahringer, School Name: BCC).


Otherwise, checks (cheques) can be made out to YWAM Perth (memo: Jeremy Fahringer, July 06 BCC) sent to
YWAM Perth,PO Box 8501 Perth Business Center
Perth, West Australia 6849
Australia


If you are of the praying kind, I would greatly appreciate your continued prayers. A few areas that I would appreciate your prayers in are
- finances for our trip to Egypt (which need to be in before Sept. 6)
- unity and love among our class, and on the base in general
- openness to God's revelation, and through that, transformation
- encouragement and good communication

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment