I've been doing a whole slew of different things for the last number of months. I've been working on a new set of paintings to build up a new portfolio to apply for a fellowship. See the new paintings here and read the artist statement that I wrote to accompany it. Please feel free to comment on the work or ask me about them by commenting on this post. Also, these works and select older works are available for purchase here.

Putting a whole lot of time into studying the book of Matthew and preparing things for the small group from Renewal that I'm co-leading with Tze-Wei and Heran. We've been primarily focusing on the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7) while looking at the book of Matthew as a whole. Pretty exciting, strenuous, and challenging stuff. The people in our group are wonderful, too.

I'm hoping to put up a complete redesign for this site within the next month or so. Initial work on it has gotten a bit sidetracked by things getting in the way recently. Keep checking back occasionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment